Friday, November 26, 2010

Autumn: It's Friday! BLACK Friday!

Black Friday is the discount shopping day that follows right after Thanksgiving which is always on a thursday. Retailers promote Black Friday as the day to start shopping for Christmas and is often advertised as having Christmas and/or Thanksgiving Sales. I wasn't even planning on shopping at all for Black Friday but then I did! I guess its one of those "spur of the moment" type of a thing =) I ended up dragging my sister along with me and we had so much fun! This was our first time ever shopping on Black Friday so waited in line at the mall to open at midnight and by the time we were done it was 7:30am our feet were sore and we were so exhausted! There was so many people it was crazy! And the lines were so long but the sales were sure worth it! We shopped at Anchor Blue, Forever 21, Charlotte Russe and Forever Young Shoes. Now I just can't wait until next year haha






Anchor Blue had 50%-75% sales
My sister got at Forever 21
Forever 21 had Buy 1 get 1 Free and other discounts
Charlotte Russe had 25%-50% off sales

Forever Young Shoes had Buy 1 get 1 Half off sales

No comments:

Post a Comment