Thursday, November 25, 2010

Autumn: Happy Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving the family got together at our house where we had a yummy and fulfilling feast! We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. This is the time to let all those people that have touched your heart in some way, who have impacted your life some how to know how thankful you are for them. I am so thankful for my lovely family, my wonderful boyfriend, and my dear friends. =)
There is no sincerer love than the love of food <3
My sister's creative centerpiece that she put together
My sister Tina and her husband Sam
My brother Peter, myself, my sister Tina and our grandma
To the Left, my parents, then my uncle and aunt, and my other uncle
Mmm! Apple and Pumpkin Pie
Hope all of you had a wonderful thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment