Tuesday, March 8, 2011

NOTD: Starry Night Sky

Hi Lovelies! Here is a quick post of my nails of the day "NOTD."  I have been wanting to try out my recent polish purchase of O.P.I's Last Friday NIght from Katy Perry's Collection so I decided to do a starry night sky, gradient look =) My sister says it's kind of like an ice skater/winter look but I hope you all like it! Blue is my all time favorite color!

^ My Right Hand

^ My Left Hand

^ Funny how by holding this polish it brings out the silver more =P

^ What I Used

 

Thanks once again for stopping by! =D

4 comments:

  1. It looks more like snow falling then a starry night but it's so pretty nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just realised my purple notd looks a little like yours hahaha but yours are prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @madlynny: Great minds think a like! lol thanks, I really loved your notd though too!

    ReplyDelete