Friday, February 25, 2011

China Glaze: You "Crackle" Me Up!

Hey Guys! Sorry once again for the lack of posts but I wanted to wait until I could post up something good for you =) So I'm pretty sure that all of you know about O.P.I's Shatter polish right? And how it does that awesome cool shatter, crackle effect..yea?! and somewhat resembles a dinosaur egg. hehe Well did you know that China Glaze has stepped up onto the plate and just released their own line of crackle polishes this month?! Ya! It's called, Crackle Glaze and it comes in 6 different colors! I couldn't help myself and had to purchase all 6 from http://www.8ty8beauty.com/nail_polishes/cg-c.htm <~~ Check out the website! They sell some great stuff for a pretty low price! I paid $3.18 per bottle but I think they're all out of stock of the crackle glaze polishes now. =( And also, shipping and handling kind of bites you in the butt! It all has to do with the weight or something. Anyways, tell me what you think of this haul and if you would ever wear this polish! And if so, what color?  =)

^ Packaging

^ Each polish came with a little tag that gave directions on how to apply the crackle polish

^ Broken Hearted

^ Crushed Candy

^ Fault Line

^ Black Mesh

^ Cracked Concrete

^ Lightning Bolt

^ Also in this haul I got China Glaze: Techno, I love the big chunks of bling hehe

 

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!


2 comments:

  1. So jealous you managed to get these babies! They were sold out everywhere by the time I tried to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Hopefully they won't be out stock for too long so then you can get some too :)

    ReplyDelete