Sunday, April 24, 2011

MyCandyEyes.com GEO Magic Green MCE-CM-903 Review

Why, Hello Everyone! ;) As you can see I have finally posted up my review of my free pair of circle lenses I got from www.mycandyeyes.com I am so so sorry that It literally took me 2 months to finally post this up! For those of you who are not familiar with mycandyeyes.com they are an online retail store that sells a variety of different kinds of circle lenses for your liking. All of their lenses are $20 bucks and it is always Free Shipping Within the U.S NOT! mycandyeyes.com now offers Free Shipping WORLDWIDE! Yea so for all of you ladies and gents out there in Asia, Europe, North & South America, Africa, Australia and even freakin' Antartica this Free Shipping applies to you! =) And for this month only (April) they are having a sale where all of their lenses are $15 buckaroos!! The sale will end on April 30th so you guys should hurry and get your pair of lenses O_O I know I already did! My EOS Max Pure Blue and EOS Barbie King Candy Doll Circle Lenses should be coming in the mail soon! And I will try to post those reviews up more quickly than this time.

Now that that is out of the way I can finally start talking about this post. So for my free pair I decided to get me some greens! $_$ lol jk I got me some GEO Magic Green Circle Lenses. They arrived within 2-3 weeks. And I absolutely love them, the color is beautiful and blends very well not too bold or obvious that they are fake. They are 14.0 in Diameter. Sad to say I have only worn them twice this whole time =( Only because one of the lenses seems to be defective or something. No matter how well I clean it, it feels like it is dirty and it irritates my eye like no other every single time I blink. At least they were FREE haha So its not too much of a loss but yea I think sometime soon I am just going to have to buy them because I really do like them. I mean the other lens is perfectly fine, comfort level out of 1-5 it is a 5. Just the other lens is retarded =P

f this is your first time reading my blog you should check out my first post about my experience with mycandyeyes.com on my first purchase of circle lenses I got through them http://my4seasons.onsugar.com/MyCandyEyescom-GEO-Hurricane-Brown-MCE-HC-104-Circle-Lens-Review-13316440

Below are a few pictures and a YouTube Video of these lenses in action! Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaWVOHIQutk

^ PackagingGEO Magic Green MCE-CM-903 Series^ Free Lens Case^ A Comparison with Flash^ Close up with flash^ Natural Light^ Natural Light^ Outside
As always, Thank you for stopping by!
XoxO,

5 comments:

  1. makes me wanna get some circle lens :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i luv green circle lense on you, they look natural, u have a beautiful smile btw~~ ^_^

    Btw im holding a giveaway at may 3rd, but b4 that i need your help with one simple Question answer it and you'll get an extra entry to my giveaway (and follow me of course), there are alot of great prizes, hope you can help me out here ^_^

    Jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. JenDave: LOL you so should! I'm starting to dig circle lenses a lot because there are just a huge variety that you can choose from for whatever look you're looking for. And some are more natural looking and others are more dramatic like with that black ring around it and so on. What color would you be wanting to get?

    Jessy: Aw You are too kind! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Puhaha I didn't think anyone viewed it besides my two friends on here! =) Ooh Giveaway huh? Sounds fun, I'd be glad to help out and follow you around hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. that shade of green looks lovely on you =]
    I have green contacts from fresh look and they
    have a more of a green/hazel shade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peiji: Aw, thank you! oOo I love Fresh Look Colored contacts =)

    ReplyDelete