Monday, May 2, 2011

NOTD & Hello Kitty Stickers and Polish

Hi hi! My nails of the day is more like nails of the week since I painted them last Tuesday when I was over at my friend Leang's house. =) I forgot to check the name of the polish but all I know is that it was China Glaze and was a nice pale yellow. I decided to add some silver stripes to it once I got home hehe


Also below are my recent purchases I got from Sephora, Hello Kitty nail art stickers and Hello Kitty nail polish in Banana Cream in which my boyfriend Johnny helped me pick out lol since I had such a hard time deciding! All the colors are all so pretty and some are glittery *_* The bottle a lone is so stinkin' cute cause its in the shape of Hello Kitty. Now can you see why I just couldn't resist?! =D


Thanks for stopping by! 
XoxO,
Nini

No comments:

Post a Comment