Tuesday, January 4, 2011

21 Things About Me

Hello Everyone! =D I figured that since this is like my first post ever on my blog.. I'd like for all of you to get to know me just a little bit better. Here are 21 things about me in no particular order.

1.) Jeanine is the name BUT I also like to go by Nini

2.) I am 4'10", yeah I am officially considered a midget

3.) My right eye is a lazy eye o_O

4.) My favorite colors are blue, lavender and pink

5.) I dislike any type of seafood, I know..my mom says i'm not Asian because of that.  haha

6.) I am double jointed in the elbows, I'm going to have to take a picture to show you guys! =P

7.) I hate horror movies! Only because I'm a chicken butt and won't be able to sleep peacefully for a week or two..or take a shower..or walk around the house by myself..or..you get it!

8.) I love jamming to music, pretty open to all..music is music mannn! I do have my favorites though: Hip Hop, Kpop, R&B and Alternatives

9.) My eye sight is pretty bad or is it average? idk but I am always wearing prescription lenses or glasses at all times

10.) I have a bad habit of keeping my room...MESSY!

11.) I enjoy doing anything artsy like drawing, origami, photography, scrapbooking, etc. Basically anything creative and fun although I don't have much patients for it

12.) I am a typical girlie girl, I love shopping,  makeup, shoes, doing my nails, hair accessories and jewelry

13.) I whiten my teeth with Crest 3D Advanced Vivid Whitening Strips =D

14.) I like reading but it is so hard to have the time to just sit down and read a book now a days..same with exercising..ah I miss it =(

15.) My favorite animal above all are panda bears

16.) I have two left feet! Nah I kid ^_^ When I was younger my feet turned more inwards making me walk funny so my mama had me wear these special shoes to correct my feet to walk straight.

17.) I am an Ebayer

18.) I have been practicing/performing Traditional Cambodian dance all over the state and sometimes out of state for the past 11 years, so when I was about 9 years old. It is my passion and it is a way for me to keep in touch with my culture.

19.) I dislike the subject Math only because I suck at it and can't solve worth crap haha

20.) I've run out of what else to say about myself so I asked my boyfriend, "What are some things about me?" his reply is, "Beautiful, Smart and Independent." Isn't he a sweetheart? =) aww I love him.

21.) E'yup I am 21!

XoxO,


No comments:

Post a Comment