Monday, January 31, 2011

E.L.F Nail Polishes

Hey Everyone! =) I just wanted to share with all of you some E.L.F nail polishes that I've been wearing sometime in this month of January. These are the three I got from my older post, "Haul from E.L.F." and they only costed a dollar each! But then again you get what you paid for right? So the quality is just eh, ok. They streak a little so you got to put 2-3 coats on them and they chip off pretty easily if you're not too careful even with the clear coat. Besides those flaws though, E.L.F offers a wide range of different vibrant, subtle pretty colors!

Mango Madness

Punk Purple

Mint Cream

I Decided to add a touch of Pixie Dust =) haha jk It's just some glitter at the tips

 

XoxO,


2 comments:

  1. Mango madness and mint cream looks really nive! (: It's sad we don't have a wide range of elf polishes here in Singapore and they're also not a dollar each! We pay like 5 bucks for each elf product? I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea those are my favorites out of the three! Wow they cost 5 bucks over there? I didn't know that!

    ReplyDelete