Tuesday, January 18, 2011

MyCandyEyes.com GEO Hurricane Brown MCE-HC-104 Circle Lens Review

I purchased my first pair of circle lenses at www.mycandyeyes.com and unlike other websites all of their lenses are $20! Plus it's FREE SHIPPING in the U.S. =) They also give you a free lens case with every pair you buy so that you can store your contacts safe and sound. I have never worn circle lenses before so I wanted something that was more subtle and natural but at the same time would make my eyes just a teeny bit bigger you know? hehe And that is where I decided to get the GEO Hurricane Brown MCE-HC-104 series which are 14.0 mm in diameter. These lenses are super comfortable and do not irritate my eyes in any way..unless I get something in it of course. =P

It did take a while for me to receive my lenses only due to the fact that I had to get mine with prescription so they had to custom order my lenses from the manufacture (GEO) itself. But for those of you who don't need prescription and just only want the lenses it will arrive to you in 1-2 weeks. So that is pretty sweeeet I'd say! I would totally recommend MyCandyEyes to anyone because they have such great customer service and are very prompt at replying back to you through e-mail. And once your order is shipped out they will e-mail you with a tracking number so that you can track your order.

Also on their website they have a link where they explain to you how you can get a FREE PAIR of circle lenses of your choice. Just by following simple steps like 1.) Doing a YouTube Video Review on your purchase of the lenses you got from them (which I did!) OR 2.) Posting the review on your blog and also get an extra $5 off on your next order.

For my free pair I got the GEO Magic Green MCE-CM-903 series. I will post another review and pictures once I get them! =D
If y'all would like to check out my YouTube Video Review go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCNUoOCPcBs

Packaging comes with instructions on how to wear and properly take care of your lensesI absolutely love the swirls in them!

The free lens case it comes with

Left Eye: With Lens|Right Eye: Doesn't

Without FlashWith Flash

Until Next Time...

 

XoxO,

4 comments:

  1. gorggg girl! my sister got some of these, the dark brown and bright blue. super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw haha! Your sister got some in dark brown and bright blue huh? Thats so cool, I didn't know these came in different colors! I bet they are cute! I really want to try some light blue ones next but what about you? Why don't you get some? ;) wink wink! And thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for following me ~ (^ ^) your eyes are so pretty with and even, without the lenses! Hohoho~(^O^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Thank You! That's very sweet of you to say =)

    ReplyDelete