Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

Hi Everyone! I hope you all had a nice and sweet Valentine's Day! Mine wasn't too bad..haha I spent it with the family and had a good time. My older sister always gets all excited for the holidays and goes off decorating everything!

^ See what I mean? She created this little spot just for all of her Valentine decorations haha

^My older sister and I baked some hearts and lips shaped cookies =D

^My grandpa who is 89 years old got to come home and spend this loving holiday with the family! =) I made him a decorative heart that he can hang in his room at the nursing home. He liked it! hehe

^ I got these gorgeous, big chandelier earrings from my mama

^ I made this pop up card for my boyfriend, Johnny =) He got it just on time too! He loved it.

^ This is the sweet card Johnny sent me for Valentine's Day, it made me cry T_T I miss him.

Until next post....


No comments:

Post a Comment