Sunday, February 13, 2011

NOTD: You shot me right through the <3

Hey guys! So as we all know Valentine's Day is tomorrow!  Where some of us get to spend it with our special someone! Awww and for others like me, get to spend it alone =( haha But hey I wanted to lighten my mood up so I decided to paint my nails all pink and girly and Valentineyyy =P I thought they turned out very cute until I showed them to my mom that is...she said they were UgLy! hahaha What do you think? =)

^ My first attempt at a heart and an arrow

^ I'm no lefty so I didn't bother doing the design on my right hand. Who knows how it would've looked!

<~~~~~ What I Used~~~<<<

*Sally Hansen: I Pink I Can *China Glaze: White On White

*China Glaze: Shooting Stars *Seche Vite: Top Coat

 

That's all for now! =) Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. cute nails girl! hope you have a good valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty n cute! The hearts reminds me of Lanvin! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @malchristine: Aw thanks! I hope you have a happy vday too!
    @miwitch: hehe thanks! I'm sorry what is lanvin? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! It's a brand-name! http://www.lanvin.com/ (^.^)
    The heart design : http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_CUnbEa-qJaA/TMEhZX-A0yI/AAAAAAAAHN8/y8bcjbaKmcY/s400/Lanvin-Loves-HM1.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. @miwitch: OoH!! I can see why the heart reminds you of that logo hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yap!.. at first I tot Lanvin came up with a new Nail polish/sticker line! Lolx!

    ReplyDelete