Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Whoa! Dilated Eyes o_O

Hi Everyone! I went to get my eyes checked earlier and thinking that I was just doing a regular exam my eye doctor dilated my eyes! I hate how your eyes get all sensitive to the light but it was so cool how my pupils got all abnormally huge =P Kind of reminded me of some of those crazy designs on the circle lenses! I just had to take some pictures and share with all of you! haha But too bad I didn't think of taking one with flash until way after my eyes were no longer dilated =(

^ See how wide my pupil got? Crazy Cool =D

^Here is my eye regularly when they are NOT dilated, see how small my pupil is?

^ And here they are when it IS dilated!


^ The silly shades they give you afterwards =P

 

Until Next Time Guys...

XoxO,


8 comments:

  1. I've tagged you in a post:)
    http://distortedframes.onsugar.com/Looklet-Surprise-surprise-13860812
    check it out!
    xx
    Tammy
    www.distortedframes.onsugar.com

    Anyone that hasn't been tagged, please feel free to join in with the fun! post a reply to the related link!:)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGGGGGG its so huge!!! O_O!!! At first I was like looking at your pic, wondering what is it all about with your eyes.. I totally didn't SEE (something wrong with my eyes?) that your pupil is SO HUGE!
    After switching around different browsers and come back to your pic, I then suddenly see you have huge pupils! Lolx... Silly me~ Was it fun looking at yourself with dilated eyes?? XD~
    Your pupils reminded me of my cat eyes~~~ *pat pat your head* Cute~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @tammytew: I checked out your post, pretty cool! Thanks

    @miwitch: hahaha! I know right?! They were so huge my sister was like, "Are you sure thats normal to have your pupils THAT big?" Lol Cute cat eyes =P They were fun except my eyes were super sensitive to the light, I had to squint most of the time >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. @miwitch: I forgot to tell you, I added one more picture of what my eye looks regularly so that you can REALLY see the difference =D Sorry, I should've done that when I first posted this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOo yeah now that is ALOT of difference! XD
    How long did your pupil took to turn back to its usual size?
    I'm really very curious and wonder when I will have my chance to get dilated eyes. kekekex..~ I don't get to check my eyes that often though.. =\

    ReplyDelete
  6. @miwitch: I think they stayed dilated for a couple of hours no more then 4 hours though! You should be getting your eyes checked out every year or two and same with dilation. If you haven't gone in a while maybe you're due for an eye exam. You should ask your eye doctor if anything =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oohh.. 4 hours is long! I tot like about half an hour or so.. lolx~ Ok noted! Thanks for all the info! ^.^ Glad I learnt something new about EYES~ =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @miwitch: Yea it is pretty long, at least my eyes were still sensitive for that long anyways. But yea I'm glad I to have helped you to learn something new about eyes hehe!

    ReplyDelete